Jumat, 02 Juli 2010

beberapa hal yg ku inginkan

some things I wanted but my mother doesn't allow me :'''''''''(

1.main hujan22an



This is fun, what else to do it with your friends! gue pengin bgt mandi22 hujan gt aduh yampun seru bgt hauhau tp nykp bnyk bacot gt kl gue minta ijin huahaaaaaaaaa;(

2.pacaran



they do not agree if I was going out, OMG I was a teenager, why not?

3.keluar malam(kecuali bersama keluarga)



My mother never allowed me the streets at night with my friends, the deadline only until 9 o'clock hemmmm

4.sleepover



yes, my mom never let a sleepover with my friends, oh mother, I do not know why. wkt itu gue mau nginep dirumah tetangga gue aja gblh :(

what else? um a lot but I can't mention all hehehe it's all just a few. um why mother forbade me? and I want to try exciting things that!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar